Wednesday 11 April 2012

ThisWeekInLotus and IBM Connections 3.0.1.1

I'd encourage you to check out the @ThisWeekInLotus podcast, specifically episode 94, where our very own Baan Slavens and Mac Guidera discuss the new features in IBM Connections 3.0.1.1, including the back-end infrastructure changes ( including improved browser support ) and the Mobile updates.

This Week In Lotus is here and episode 94 ( Educating Connections ) is here.

One of the podcast's co-hosts, Stuart McIntyre has also posted a blog post about duplicate HTTP headers in Chrome here.

The 3.0.1.1 fix list is here, and there's also a rather useful Technote covering IBM Connections 3.0.1.1 Administration Command: Preview commands for synchronizing user data here.

No comments:

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...