Tuesday 26 January 2010

Enabling Business Space to work with IBM InfoSphere MashupHub

One of my colleagues alerted me to this recently  published document: -

Question

How can I enable Business Space to work with IBM InfoSphere MashupHub so that, depending on their roles, Business Space users can add hub widgets to the Business Space widget palette, publish templates and pages to the hub, create a space based on a hub template, and import hub pages into spaces that they own?  


The document goes on to describe how integration may be achieved with WebSphere Portal 6.1.5, via the command: -

Configengine.sh set-mashuphub-url -DhubUrl=huburl -DWasPassword=was_password -DPortalAdminPwd=portal_password

as per the Information Centre: -


In the words of another of my colleagues, SWEET !

2 comments:

CTofer said...

Sweeeeeeeet!

Unknown said...

The follow URL describes how to add the standard Lotus Mashup Widgets to the catalog so they can then be added to business spaces.

http://www-10.lotus.com/ldd/mashupswiki.nsf/dx/Adding_Mashup_Center_widgets_to_business_spaces

Visual Studio Code - Wow 🙀

Why did I not know that I can merely hit [cmd] [p]  to bring up a search box allowing me to search my project e.g. a repo cloned from GitHub...